Includes: 4 Upright Bars, 2 Receivers, 8 Connectors.
- EASIER TO USE: Transforms the Snap-Loc Dolly into a Panel Cart for easier moving of lumber, drywall, pipe and more. Provides leverage to push/pull loads over bumps, up ramps, curbs and steps.
- MOVES MORE SAFELY IN LESS TIME: Also makes 2 Push Bars at opposite ends of Dolly for pulling and pushing loads (33 in between bars). Interconnect multiple carts to create a containment platform.
- HEAVY DUTY BUILT TO LAST: Thick heavy duty 1-1/4 in industrial grade steel with powder coated finish impervious to contaminants/weather. Steel connectors are scratch/corrosion resistant zinc plated.
- VERSATILE SOLUTIONS: Bars quickly connect/disconnect with metal spring buttons. Keep assembled or break down into as many as 16 parts for easy storage in a small space.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 500 lb torque rating rolls up to 1,800 lbs on flat surfaces. Assembled height 34-1/2 x 20 x 8 inch. Assembled on Dolly 31 in above deck, 20 in wide, 35 in long, 17-1/2 in between bars.
Part Number: SLABPCI
Panel Bar Set transforms the Snap-Loc Dolly System into a Panel Cart for easier moving/containment of lumber, drywall, pipe, tables and more! The Snap-Loc Dolly System is the easiest, fastest and safest way to move more in less time!
THE PROBLEM: Cheap dollies have junky casters that don't roll well, break often causing valuable items to dangerously fall and waste your time and money.
THE SOLUTION: The Snap-Loc Dolly has high capacity smooth rolling casters, is USA made to last a lifetime, offers E-Track Strap cargo anchoring with Push-Panel Bars that transform to move everything with ease! You're going to love it! Dolly System also coordinates with the Snap-Loc E-Track Single System to secure cargo and items on pickups, trucks, trailers, racks, walls, floors, ceilings and more!